04 December 2010

My Boring Life

A blog should say something interesting. If not interesting, at least entertaining or informative. Frankly, I've got none of that going for me at the moment. I haven't done anything more exciting than going to play BINGO the other night with a couple of friends. (Which was fun, but not terribly exciting) The only informative topics I could ramble about would be Kemop or writing. Not feeling very good about either at the moment, so those are out. And entertaining? After writing every day, trying to make my goal of having New Sight finished by the end of the year, I've got nothing entertaining left. Not that I could describe. Watching me try to form coherent, complete (it just took me a good 10 seconds to remember the word complete) sentences might be entertaining, but no one is around to do that either.

So why am I writing? No idea. This is my blog, and I can write anything I want to in here, right? Write? Haha, that's funny to me.

And now I've wasted your time. Perhaps I should make that my goal! Wait, I've got enough of those already.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Kemop, fun typo... I want to learn more about that! As long as it doesn't involve a mop.